|App Download Version|
|App by||ELECTRONIC ARTS|
|Category||Free Simulation Game|
Download The Sims™ Mobile for Windows Phone
Yes there is no official way to do it but with the new Windows 10 update in phones will definitley help in playing The Sims™ Mobile in Windows Phones.
How to play The Sims™ Mobile on Windows PhoneAt first, please back up your phone by going to Settings ~> Backup and follow the introduction there.
- 1. Download wconnect and Android SDK’s ADB at here
- 2. After downloading, extract and you will get 2 files adb.rar and wconnect.rar. Extract those rar files.
- 3. Extract wconnect.rar, open the extracted folder and then install IpOverUsbInstaller.msi and vcredist_x86.exe.
- 4. On your Windows 10 device, go to Settings ~> Update and Security ~> For developers ~> Enable Developers Mode ~> Turn on Device Discovery.Scroll down, tap on the Pair button then copy the code it shows up to a place so we can use it later.
- 5. Use the cable to connect your device with your computer.
- 6 Back to the wconnect folder from the 3th step, Hold your Shift button + Right Click ~> Open command window here:
- 7. Once the command windows is showed up, type wconnect.exe usb then press Enter button.
- 8. The command window will ask for the pin for your device to be connected with your computer. Just enter the pin that you have generated at the 4th step.
- 9. Extract the adb.rar file from the 2nd step, you will get a folder named platform-tools, open it.
- 10. Download The Sims™ Mobile apk file at here.
After downloading, move it into the platform-toolsfolder.
- 11. Repeat the 6th step: Hold Shift button + Right Click ~> Open command window here.
- 12. Type adb device on the command window then press Enter to make sure your device has been connected properly.
- 13. Assume that my apk file is com.ea.gp.simsmobile.apkType adb install com.ea.gp.simsmobile.apk on the command window then press Enter. (Remember change the apk file name as yours)
- 14. Once you can see a success notice on the screen, it means The Sims™ Mobile has been installed successfully on your device.
- 15. Enjoy!
How to install Google Services on Windows Phone 10
- 1. Download AM-GApps-Tool at here.
- 2. After downloading, extract then open the INSTALLER.bat file.
- 3. Following the easy introduction!