Friday the 13th: Killer Puzzle for Windows Phone
Friday the 13th: Killer Puzzle for Windows Phonebased on
|App Download Version||Varies with device|
|App by||Blue Wizard Digital LP|
|Category||Free Puzzle Game|
Download Friday the 13th: Killer Puzzle for Windows PhoneThese days, there are more and more websites sharing the link to Friday the 13th: Killer Puzzle for Windows Phone. There are also plenty of visitors asking me about it so today I am very glad to show you a way to install Friday the 13th: Killer Puzzle on your Windows Phone devices.
Yes there is no official way to do it but with the new Windows 10 update in phones will definitley help in playing Friday the 13th: Killer Puzzle in Windows Phones.
How to play Friday the 13th: Killer Puzzle on Windows PhoneAt first, please back up your phone by going to Settings ~> Backup and follow the introduction there.
- 1. Download wconnect and Android SDK’s ADB at here
- 2. After downloading, extract and you will get 2 files adb.rar and wconnect.rar. Extract those rar files.
- 3. Extract wconnect.rar, open the extracted folder and then install IpOverUsbInstaller.msi and vcredist_x86.exe.
- 4. On your Windows 10 device, go to Settings ~> Update and Security ~> For developers ~> Enable Developers Mode ~> Turn on Device Discovery.Scroll down, tap on the Pair button then copy the code it shows up to a place so we can use it later.
- 5. Use the cable to connect your device with your computer.
- 6 Back to the wconnect folder from the 3th step, Hold your Shift button + Right Click ~> Open command window here:
- 7. Once the command windows is showed up, type wconnect.exe usb then press Enter button.
- 8. The command window will ask for the pin for your device to be connected with your computer. Just enter the pin that you have generated at the 4th step.
- 9. Extract the adb.rar file from the 2nd step, you will get a folder named platform-tools, open it.
- 10. Download Friday the 13th: Killer Puzzle apk file at here.
After downloading, move it into the platform-toolsfolder.
- 11. Repeat the 6th step: Hold Shift button + Right Click ~> Open command window here.
- 12. Type adb device on the command window then press Enter to make sure your device has been connected properly.
- 13. Assume that my apk file is com.bluewizard.f13puzzle.apkType adb install com.bluewizard.f13puzzle.apk on the command window then press Enter. (Remember change the apk file name as yours)
- 14. Once you can see a success notice on the screen, it means Friday the 13th: Killer Puzzle has been installed successfully on your device.
- 15. Enjoy!
How to install Google Services on Windows Phone 10
- 1. Download AM-GApps-Tool at here.
- 2. After downloading, extract then open the INSTALLER.bat file.
- 3. Following the easy introduction!
|Varies with device||2018-06-08|